The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships in Canada is now accepting applications for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship. All international students from all over the world can apply for a full-time master’s degree or a doctorate. The University of Saskatchewan offers programs in over 100 fields of study at 17 different colleges and schools.
In conjunction with the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, the University of Saskatchewan assists scholarship recipients in obtaining aid and scholarships. The University of Saskatchewan is a public university in Canada. A leading Canadian university. The U of S ranked in the latest World University Rankings in 2021 at number 301-400 in the world and number 13-18 in Canada.
There are many fields on offer including art and art history, program studies, marketing, education, native studies, music, and more. There are a variety of additional funding and scholarship resources offered by the University of Saskatchewan to graduate students. Classes. The detailed information is given below.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Details:
University: University of Saskatoon
Degree: master’s, doctorate
Financial coverage: funded
Deadline: February 22, 2021
Duration of the program:
- Master’s scholarship for 24 months
- 36-month doctoral scholarship
- Art and art history
- Curricular studies
- Indigenous studies
- the music
- Clinical sciences for small animals
- Languages, Literature and Cultural Studies
- Clinical sciences for large animals
- Linguistics and Religious Studies
- Veterinary pathology
- Studies on women, gender, and sexuality
The University of Saskatchewan offers a University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship which includes:
- Master’s scholarship recipients receive $ 16,000 for a maximum of 24 months.
- D. Scientists will receive $ 20,000 for a period of up to 36 months.
- All students can benefit from the support of professors in carrying out research projects.
- Why choose the University of Saskatchewan
- we welcome you with open arms
- You learn from the best and the brightest
- Our quality of life is the highest in the world
- We will guide you to a bright future
- The cost of studying and living here is affordable (there are many scholarships available)
- We offer you an incomparable experience.
The eligibility criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada are listed below:
All international students can apply.
A candidate must be admitted to UGS as part of the admission process or into a full-time course.
A candidate must be in the first year of their master’s or doctoral program at UGS before applying for the scholarship.
A candidate must have an average of at least 80% as an aspiring or postgraduate student.