In conjunction with the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, the University of Saskatchewan assists scholarship recipients in obtaining aid and scholarships. The University of Saskatchewan is a public university in Canada. A leading Canadian university. The U of S ranked in the latest World University Rankings in 2021 at number 301-400 in the world and number 13-18 in Canada.
There are many fields on offer including art and art history, program studies, marketing, education, native studies, music, and more. There are a variety of additional funding and scholarship resources offered by the University of Saskatchewan to graduate students. Classes. The detailed information is given below.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Details:
University: University of Saskatoon
Degree: master’s, doctorate
Financial coverage: funded
Deadline: February 22, 2021
Duration of the program:
- Master’s scholarship for 24 months
- 36-month doctoral scholarship
- Art and art history
- Curricular studies
- Indigenous studies
- the music
- Clinical sciences for small animals
- Languages, Literature and Cultural Studies
- Clinical sciences for large animals
- Linguistics and Religious Studies
- Veterinary pathology
- Studies on women, gender, and sexuality
The University of Saskatchewan offers a University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship which includes:
- Master’s scholarship recipients receive $ 16,000 for a maximum of 24 months.
- D. Scientists will receive $ 20,000 for a period of up to 36 months.
- All students can benefit from the support of professors in carrying out research projects.
- Why choose the University of Saskatchewan
- we welcome you with open arms
- You learn from the best and the brightest
- Our quality of life is the highest in the world
- We will guide you to a bright future
- The cost of studying and living here is affordable (there are many scholarships available)
- We offer you an incomparable experience.
The eligibility criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada are listed below:
All international students can apply.
A candidate must be admitted to UGS as part of the admission process or into a full-time course.
A candidate must be in the first year of their master’s or doctoral program at UGS before applying for the scholarship.
A candidate must have an average of at least 80% as an aspiring or postgraduate student.