A great place to get a King Abdul Aziz scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2021 for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees. Scholarship. You can view the current results of the 2021 World Ranking. King Abdul aziz University is provided a fully-funded scholarship.
The university pays all fees for the duration of the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral studies. Classes. King Abdul Aziz University has renamed its website and the application portal is now open.
King Abdul Aziz is one of the top-rated universities with a global rank of 134. King Abdul aziz University offers all educational programs including science, engineering, humanities, arts, business administration, computer engineering, information technology and sciences. End of studies scholarships.
King Abdul Aziz is a public university and students can apply for the King Abdul Aziz University Scholarship Program 2021 in Saudi Arabia. King Abdul Aziz university scholarship is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia.There is no application fee required for the King Abdul Aziz scholarship. Never think of missing out. Updated information is provided below.
About King Abdul Aziz Scholarship 2021
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdul aziz University
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree Program, Masters Degree Program, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open All Year
King Abdul Aziz University offers a variety of programs for Foreigner(international) students. King Abdul Aziz University is a public university in Saudi Arabia.
The scholarship is intended to have an Arabic language, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate Programs.
King Abdul Aziz has launched a Newly Updated portal for their Scholarships for Foreigner students only in English.
King Abdul Aziz Scholarship Duration:
- Undergraduate: 4 Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Ph.D.: 3 Years
King Abdul Aziz Scholarship Benefits
King Abdul aziz offers fully-funded scholarships for international students in Saudi Arabia. All costs are the responsibility of the university receiving admission.
- A monthly grant of Sr 900
- As a monthly Sr 1000 scholarship (a research assistant without summer time), the contract is only valid for one semester between the office of the Dean of Graduate Studies and the student, and if both parties wish to conclude a contract for an additional semester.
- A preparation allowance for the first arrival of 1,800 Saudi riyal.
- The candidate would receive health care.
- Provision of accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided to the candidate.
- A total of 4,000 Sr for the doctorate and 3,000 Sr for the permission of the master to print the work.
- An allowance of Sr 2,700 for sending books (when completed).
- Annual provision of a return ticket for the candidate.
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate
- Student participation conditions
- The student must behave well.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent certificate within the KSA or abroad.
- The student’s diploma must not be older than 3 years.
- Students cannot be under 17 or over 25 for the basic course.
- A student must be accompanied by a parent who is in prohibited degrees with a regular residence.
- Students must be eligible for the admission requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Masters and PhD
- Students cannot be more than 30 years old for the master’s and 35 years old for the doctorate Students
- must acquire a recognized qualification with a minimum score (very good) in their own country if their final ranking has been awarded in a quote.
The student must receive one of the following assessments on the English tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 500 in PBT
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 173 en CBT
- International Language Testing System for English (IELTS) 5
The student must provide two letters of recommendation from former faculty members.
Students must not have been expelled from any of the Saudi institutions.
Students in Arabic language and literature, Islamic law and studies, sociology, psychology, and information science must be professionals in spoken and written Arabic.
Required Documents to Submit for King Abdul aziz University Scholarship
- CV of the candidate.
- Statement of Intent Must be in English for all programs except Islamic Studies and Arabic.
- A copy of the diploma (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Letters of recommendation must be submitted by two of its former professors.
- copy of a passport valid for at least one year.
How to Apply for King Abdul Aziz University Scholarship Program
The application process for the King Abdul aziz scholarship is online. You have started a new application portal. To Apply Please Visit the
Official website of the King Abdul Aziz University.