The Polish Government Scholarship is available in many academic and major fields, such as Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Social Sciences, Arts, etc. The scholarship is open to citizens of developing countries around the world. The program is taught in English or Polish at universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science.
You will study at public and private universities in the fields covered by the program. Some universities in Poland do not ask you about IELTS. You can study in Poland without IELTS. Most of the expenses are covered by this scholarship program. Full detailed information on Polish Government Scholarships 2021 is given below.
Details of Polish Government Scholarships in 2021
- Country: Poland
- Funded by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Polish National Agency
- Degree: Master
- Deadline: June 21, 2021
Available courses and majors
All courses are offered by the Polish Minister of Education and Science in the form of grants from the Polish government.
- Social Sciences
- Agronomic sciences
- Life sciences
The scholarship in Poland covers almost most of the costs of all the selected students. The amount of the scholarship is shown below.
- No tuition fees
- Monthly grant: PLN 1,700 per month
- Selected candidates also receive for the duration of their studies
- 500 PLN to cover the cost of moving to Poland
- 500 PLN to cover the cost of writing your dissertation
- Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed above
- Not to be a Polish citizen
- I haven’t graduated yet.
- To date, no scholarship has been awarded under the program.
- Speak English at least at B1 level.
The deadline to apply to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Polish Government Scholarship 2021 is June 6, 2021.
How to apply
The application process is online. All details, required documents, and the application process are available on the website. To apply, please visit the official website of the Polish Government Scholarship.