Applications are invited to apply for the Colombian Government Scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic year. The scholarship is open to international students from all over the world. This Colombian scholarship is available for masters and doctoral programs. There are many scholarship programs open to international students this year. You are in the right place.
The Colombian scholarship is fully funded. The scholarship covers all costs. Students don’t have to worry about their tuition fees as they cover and cover all student fees. You study in Colombian educational institutions. 50 international scholarships are awarded.
Colombia attracts a lot of international students. Colombian universities offer world-class higher education and are located in a diverse and cultural country. No application fee is required to apply for this scholarship program. You can also consult the list of universities without registration fees. For more information on the Colombian Government Scholarship 2021-2022. Please read the full information below.
Colombian Government Scholarship Details 2021-2022
Degree level: Master, Ph. D., specialization degree
Financial coverage: fully funded
Deadline: December 20, 2021
Duration of scholarship
The duration of the Columbia scholarship is (12) months for the specialization, twenty-four (24) months for the master’s, and up to thirty-six (36) months for the doctorate.
The Colombian government scholarship covers all expenses. This is a fully-funded scholarship as the details are given below:
- Monthly allowance: subsidy of 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition fees: 100% coverage of all tuition fees.
- Scholarship in books and materials: One-time grant of $401,321 at the start of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Full medical coverage only in Colombia during the study period.
- Books and materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation Fee: Once at the start of the course (scholarship of (425,400 USD)
International students from any country can apply for the scholarship program.
- Likewise, an academic recommendation letter
- Colombian University Admission Letter
- curriculum vitae
- Notes also for fluency in Spanish
- Academic essay on the importance of your studies in Colombia
- In addition, notarized copies of academic certificates
- Also a copy of the passport
- Professional experience certificate
- Sanitary certificate
- Also a summary of the online application for this call
Colombian government grant request. You must meet the eligibility criteria listed below:
- You must be a foreign citizen
- They shouldn’t be over 50
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it is the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You must submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 n ° 18-32
- You must submit up to 3 vehicle registration certificates.
The deadline to apply for the Colombian Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is December 20, 2021
How to apply
You need to complete the online application form. To apply for the scholarship, please visit the official website for the Government of Colombia Scholarship 2021-2022.