Applications are now open for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2021. The University of Bristol Thinks Big Scholarships in the UK is for Bachelors Degree and Master Degree Programs.
There are over 1200 scholarships in the UK in 2021. The University of Bristol is one of the top public universities in Bristol, UK. It ranks 58th in the QS Global World University ranking in 2021.
Participants from any country can apply for University of Bristol scholarships. A wide range of educational fields and majors are available. There is no registration fee for registration. You can apply for free. You can also explore others Scholarships in china by visiting Nanjing University Scholarships – Fully Funded
You can officially work in the UK for 2 years after you graduate. Due to the UK announces a 2-year work visa for international students. The duration of the Bachelor’s Degree is 3 to 4 years. The duration of the master’s Degree is 1 or 2 years. Please see detailed information on the University of Bristol Think Big 2021 Scholarships below.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 29th March 2021
Available Fields of Study:
The List of the Academic schools and research centers by faculty is given below (except Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science) is given below:
- School of Arts
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Film and Television
- School of Humanities
- Classics and Ancient History
- History (Historical Studies)
- History of Art (Historical Studies)
- Religion and Theology
- School of Modern Languages
- Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Centre for Academic Language and Development
- Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- School of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Engineering Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- School of Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bristol Dental School
- Bristol Medical School
- Population Health Sciences
- Translational Health Sciences
- Bristol Veterinary School
- School of Anatomy
- Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Biochemistry
- School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- School of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Neuroscience
- School of Psychological Science
- School of Chemistry
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Geographical Sciences
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics
Social Sciences and Law
- School of Accounting and Finance
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of Management
- School for Policy Studies
- School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies
- University of Bristol Law School
- A range of scholarships of £ 5,000 and £ 10,000 will be available to students in September 2021. The scholarships are awarded for all academic years.
- A range of Scholarships, worth £ 5,000, £ 10,000, and £ 20,000, are available for postgraduates for entry in September 2021. The scholarships are awarded for one year.
- Scholarships can only be used to cover tuition fees.
You can apply for a fully-funded Bristol University Think Big Scholarships if you are classified as International students for study purposes and have applied to start a full-time undergraduate program other than medicine, dentistry, and veterinary sciences or a full-time one-year postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2021.
There are two towers to use. You can apply for any tour. Both or anyone. The last date of the first round is March 29, 2021. For the second round, the last date is June 14, 2021.
How to apply