The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is funded by the UK government and the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Aim for a master’s or doctorate. From the UK in all areas. All fields are available under the Commonwealth Scholarship. Today, 27,800 people have received Commonwealth scholarships.
The duration of the Commonwealth Masters Scholarship is 1 year and the Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarship is 3 years. The Commonwealth Scholarship is available for low and middle-income countries. There are 54 Commonwealth countries. You can also check out 12.00 Oxford University Scholarships in 2021. Detailed information on the Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is available below.
2021 Commonwealth Scholarship Details:
Country: Great Britain
Eligible countries: Commonwealth countries
Cost: fully funded
Course level: Master, PhD
Deadline: February 1, 2021
The Commonwealth Scholarship is for full-time masters and doctorates from a UK university in these disciplines. You can apply to any UK university you feel is appropriate.
Arts, social, science, clinical, medicine, engineering and science, education, etc. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthen health systems and capacities
- promote global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Build resilience and crisis response
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Commonwealth Stock Exchange Financial Coverage:
- Approved round-trip air tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your scholarship.
- Approved full tuition fees.
- Scholarship (living costs) of £ 1,084 per month or £ 1,330 per month for students studying at universities in the Greater London area.
- If necessary, leave warm clothes
- If necessary, a thesis grant to cover the cost of writing a thesis or dissertation
- Study trip grant to cover the cost of study trips to the UK or abroad.
- Be a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth country or have been granted refugee status, or be a British Protected Person.
- You must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Those who have completed their 4-year bachelor’s degree, or those who have completed their 2-year bachelor’s degree and 2-year master’s degree, can apply for the Commonwealth UK scholarship.
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D. or MPhil leading to a Ph.D. at a UK university before September / October 2021
- Obtain the first year of the second year (2: 1) or a second year degree and a corresponding postgraduate degree (usually a master’s degree) by October 2021.
There are 54 countries in the Commonwealth, Africa, Asia, America, Europe, and the Pacific. The Commonwealth of Nations is diverse – they are among the largest, smallest, richest, and poorest in the world.
The deadline to apply for the 2021 Commonwealth Scholarship in the UK is January 18, 2021.
How to apply:
The application process is completely online. There are different procedures for each country. To apply, please visit the official Commonwealth website. For masters (visit here). For a doctorate (visit here)