Applications for doctoral students are now possible Bond University scholarship to study in Australia. Bond University Australia provides fully-funded scholarships to all students starting their Ph.D. in 2021. The scholarship provides fee waivers and a stipend of $ 27,596 per year for Brilliant students.
The scholarship is tax-free and lasts up to 3 (three) years. Scholarships open for students studying Ph.D. Doctorate by ET research must include a letter of offer in order to study at Bond University. Applications are evaluated according to key criteria and awarded based on academic performance. you can also check King Abdul Aziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2021
About Bond University Australia Scholarship 2021
- Country: Australia
- University: Bond University Australia
- Course Level: Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 March 2021
- To be eligible for scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants from any country are welcome. Citizenship is not limited.
- Applicants must meet all doctoral admission requirements. Program at Bond University.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the English language and meet visa and residency requirements.
- Applicants must have a valid letter of offer to study at Bond University.
- The scholarships are only available to new students. Current students cannot apply.
- Applicants who have already applied and were unsuccessful cannot reapply.
- Applicants cannot apply if they have another scholarship during the same period.
The last date to apply for the Bond University Australia Scholarship is 31 March 2021
How to Apply for Bond University Australia Scholarship
The Bond University Australia Scholarship Application process is Online. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of Bond University.