The Nanjing university currently hosts over 30,000 students who offer 80+ undergraduate programs, 170+ master’s programs, and 60+ doctoral programs. There is no application fee for the Nanjing scholarship. You don’t need the IELTS test results for a Chinese government scholarship.
There are no academic restrictions. The duration of the Bachelor’s scholarship is 4 years, the master’s scholarship 2-3 years, and the doctorate 3-4 years. The Chinese Government Scholarship is the largest scholarships program. It is one of the 7 largest scholarships in the world. Full details of the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship are given below.
Details About Nanjing University Scholarships 2021
- University: Nanjing University
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
List of Available Academic Fields & Majors
“As explained above, the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has 80+ Undergraduate Programs, 170+ Master, and 60+ Doctoral Programs.
Nanjing University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for Foreigner students in China. The following things are covered:
- There is no registration fee.
- Registration fees
- Full tuition fees
- Free accommodation on campus.
- Health/health insurance and protection system
- Monthly Masters scholarship: 3000 RMB / month
- Monthly Ph.D. scholarship: 3500 RMB / month
- Monthly scholarship for undergraduate programs: 2,500 RMB / month
- The candidate must be a healthy non-Chinese national and must not be currently studying in China.
- An applicant applying to an undergraduate program must be over 18 and under 25
- The candidate applying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and must be under the age of 35.
- The candidate applying for a doctorate must have a master’s degree and must be under the age of 40.
- Language requirements.
- CSC online application form.
- Nanjing University online application form.
- Scanned a single copy of a valid passport.
- Highest Notarized Diploma (in Chinese / English or Notarized in Chinese / English)
- Academic certificates (in Chinese / English or notarized in Chinese / English)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Candidate’s curriculum in China (in Chinese or English)
- Chinese / English Proficiency Certificate (except for those who studied at the English Institute)
- Two copies of your highest diploma certificate;
- No criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
The deadline to apply for the 2021 Nanjing University scholarship in China is March 31, 2021
How to apply
Applicants must apply online, complete the application form, and upload documents. To apply, please visit the official Nanjing University scholarship website. For the Bachelor’s program (visit here). For graduate programs (visit here)